- Satellite / Cable
Welcome to Vacation In The Keys and our “Island Time” a retreat of 7 Luxurious homes nestled along the open waters of Bonefish Bay.
Ask us how you can pay by check to avoid The 5% CC Fee Our Merchant automatically charges this when you use your CC so we prefer checks.
*No Contact Check-in
*COVID 19 Virus Note: To comply with social distancing concerns we offer our guest the following;
• We exceed local county Covid 19 cleaning and disinfection guidelines
• All our homes are Single family Private Luxury homes. No duplex’s, Condo’s, Hotel Rooms.
• All offer private parking areas on site.
• All have coded door entry, you won’t need to meet to pick up or drop off dirty house keys.
• Our House cleaners are a Separate fully licensed and insured vacation rental cleaning company located here in the Keys. They were and are certified for COVID Protocol Best cleaning Service. Each home once cleaned and COVID Clean Certified by the cleaning company trained staff is reviewed and then locked to entry by anyone until you arrive.
• Unless you have a need or request for us to meet on site or enter the home, it’s yours to enjoy alone.
• In addition this home also has a PRIVATE Hot-Tub, Private gas Grill, Private Family Picnic Table
• The Pool is a resort size pool, the water is professionally cleaned 3 times a week and is has safe Chlorinated water. As per COVID protocol. We have plenty of space by the pool or at our Sandy area for sun lounging while social distancing!
Introducing our “Island Time” (Unit F) home, with breath taking views of Bonefish Bay waters and the Florida Keys eco-system at your front door you will feel you’re part of nature itself.
Any questions please ask, 305 735 3636 we look forward to you enjoying your Vacation In The Keys with us.
Vacation Rental License # PLR-2019-00247 and DWE 5403935
“Island Time” as with all our other homes (total of 7) in this private retreat offer our guest a large 1980 sq. air conditioned private home that has 4 bedrooms, (2 br. w/king beds, 1 br.w/Queen, 1 br. w/2 Twins) and a sleeper sofa for extra guest. Modern kitchen includes granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and yes we have the blender! There are 5 flat screen TV's in the home and one blu ray player-50"LED in the living area, 32" in each bedroom.
With a fantastic waterfront large and exclusive pool area complete with lounge chairs, a little Palm Tree shad as needed and our exclusive Tiki Hut where you can relax and enjoy pool side cocktails with family and friends, your vacation oasis awaits.! A sandy area for the kids and adults to play in or relax is situated right next to our very well protected safe harbor, deep water dockage. We welcome all types and size boats, with only a 5 minute run time to either the Ocean or Gulf waters via Vaca Cut
This is truly a Family and Fisherman’s Paradise. Outdoor amenities include private hot tub for every home, covered parking for 3 vehicles, gas grill, bait freezer and fish cleaning table.
Any questions please ask, we look forward to you enjoying your Vacation In The Keys with us.
You will have full access to the entire home this is NOT a shared space rental
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS....
1. Why no reviews on this listing?
a. This is a new listing for this resort on VRBO/Home Away so only a few here,
however we do have several reviews listed below from our recent guest.
2. Does VACA COVE charge for boat dockage?
a. No Fees or Charge for Boat or Trailer Storage for the first boat per house rented. Included is also water and electric at the dock.
3. Does VACA COVE limit the guest to only one boat?
a. Nope we just need to know ahead of your arrival if possible, 2nd or 3rd boats
per home rented will be billed the flat rate of $200 per boat this will also include
trailer storage if needed.
4. Why not a private pool at VACA COVE?
a. Have you seen what people call private pools in the keys! Most are no bigger
than the average hot-tub!
5. Does every home at VACA COVE have a private Hot-Tub?
a. YES every home has a private Hot-Tub for our guest to enjoy.
6. Can the dock at VACA Cove handle my 40’ or 48’ boat or my Sail Boat?
a. YES with no problem VACA COVE has over 250’ continuous running feet of all
deep water dockage that’s all within the very well protected waters known as
b. VACA COVE also has Fresh Water on the dock also 20, 30, and 50 Amp
electric service at the dock.
7. How far away is the pool and Tiki-Hut from the house?
a. Depending on the home you choose at VACA COVE it would be just a few
steps to at the most about a 1 minute stroll along the waters of Bonefish Bay to
our Resort size pool and Tiki-Hut.
8. Are you Waterfront at VACA COVE?
a. YES all 7 luxury homes at VACA COVE are situated so they are facing the open
waters of Bonefish Bay a protected area of the Florida Keys and its Eco-System
will right off your front porch for you to overlook with morning coffee.
9. How far away is a public beach?
a. From VACA COVE is only 2 miles to Curry Hammock State Park and only 3
miles to Sombrero Beach.
10. Can you safely kayak or paddleboard at VACA COVE?
a. YES weather you bring your own or rent from us our guest can enjoy some of
the best and most peaceful kayaking and paddle boarding right in at our front
door! You will enjoy the waters of Bonefish Bay the wandering mangrove lined
paths are perfect for safe exploring.
11. Can you fish at VACA COVE?
a. YES some of the best dock fishing is right here at VACA COVE you can fish for
several species of snapper, barracuda, snook and more.
12. Are weddings or events allowed?
a. YES we will need to know well in advance but VACA COVE can host Weddings
and other special events.
IF this didn’t answer your question just ask
This property has 4 bedrooms
12555 Overseas Hwy
Standard Policy: For all cancellations, a $250 fee will be withheld by the property manager to cover admin fees and Credit card fees After that, the following refunds apply:
100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.cancelled) If you cancel within 30 to 60 days you will receive half, Less than 30 days zero refunded.
IF Monroe County Mandates no entry into the Keys for any reason Named Hurricane, Tornado, Covid19 ETC... you will receive a full refund with the exception of the admin fee.
50% Deposit at time of booking
Balance due 35 days before checking in unless pre arranged by Mike and or Suzy
If you would like to make additional payments prior to the 45 day due date please
Contact us and we can take manual payments.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com