Introducing our “ENDLESS SUMMER” (Unit E) home, with breath taking views of Bonefish Bay waters and the Florida Keys ec
Introducing our “ENDLESS SUMMER” (Unit E) home, with breath taking views of Bonefish Bay waters and the Florida Keys eco-system at your front door you will feel you’re part of nature itself.
Any questions please ask, we look forward to you enjoying your Vacation In The Keys with us. here at Vaca Cove
Vacation Rental License # PLR-2019-00246 and DWE 5403935
“Endless Summer” as with all our other homes (total of 7) in this private retreat offer our guest a large 1980 sq. air conditioned private home that has 4 bedrooms, (2 br. w/king beds, 1 br.w/Queen, 1 br. w/2 Twins) and a sleeper sofa for extra guest. Modern kitchen includes granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and yes we have the blender! There are 5 flat screen TV's in the home and one blu ray player-50"LED in the living area, 32" in each bedroom.
With a fantastic waterfront large and exclusive pool area complete with lounge chairs, a little Palm Tree shad as needed and our exclusive Tiki Hut where you can relax and enjoy pool side cocktails with family and friends, your vacation oasis awaits.! A sandy area for the kids and adults to play in or relax is situated right next to our very well protected safe harbor, deep water dockage. We welcome all types and size boats, with only a 5 minute run time to either the Ocean or Gulf waters via Vaca Cut
This is truly a Family and Fisherman’s Paradise. Outdoor amenities include private hot tub for every home, covered parking for 3 vehicles, gas grill, bait freezer and fish cleaning table.
Any questions please ask, we look forward to you enjoying your Vacation In The Keys with us.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS....
1. Why no reviews on this listing?
- This is a new listing for this resort on VRBO/Home Away so only a few here, however we do have several reviews listed below from our recent guest.
2. Does VACA COVE charge for boat dockage?
- No Fees or Charge for Boat or Trailer Storage for the first boat per house rented. Included is also water and electric at the dock.
3. Does VACA COVE limit the guest to only one boat?
- Nope we just need to know ahead of your arrival if possible, 2nd or 3rd boats per home rented will be billed the flat rate of $200 per boat this will also include trailer storage if needed.
4. Why not a private pool at VACA COVE?
- Have you seen what people call private pools in the keys! Most are no bigger than the average hot-tub!
5. Does every home at VACA COVE have a private Hot-Tub?
- YES every home has a private Hot-Tub for our guest to enjoy.
6. Can the dock at VACA Cove handle my 40’ or 48’ boat or my Sail Boat?
- YES with no problem VACA COVE has over 250’ continuous running feet of all deep water dockage that’s all within the very well protected waters known as Bonefish Bay.
- VACA COVE also has Fresh Water on the dock also 20, 30, and 50 Amp electric service at the dock.
7. How far away is the pool and Tiki-Hut from the house?
- Depending on the home you choose at VACA COVE it would be just a few steps to at the most about a 1 minute stroll along the waters of Bonefish Bay to our Resort size pool and Tiki-Hut.
8. Are you Waterfront at VACA COVE?
- YES all 7 luxury homes at VACA COVE are situated so they are facing the open waters of Bonefish Bay a protected area of the Florida Keys and its Eco-System will right off your front porch for you to overlook with morning coffee.
9. How far away is a public beach?
- From VACA COVE is only 2 miles to Curry Hammock State Park and only 3 miles to Sombrero Beach.
10. Can you safely kayak or paddleboard at VACA COVE?
- YES weather you bring your own or rent from us our guest can enjoy some of the best and most peaceful kayaking and paddle boarding right in at our front door! You will enjoy the waters of Bonefish Bay the wandering mangrove lined paths are perfect for safe exploring.
11. Can you fish at VACA COVE?
- YES some of the best dock fishing is right here at VACA COVE you can fish for several species of snapper, barracuda, snook and more.
12. Are weddings or events allowed?
- YES we will need to know well in advance but VACA COVE can host Weddings and other special events.
Availability & Booking Calendar
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heat
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wireless
- Iron and Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dining Highchair
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Water Sports
- Ocean View
- Gas Grill
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Emergency Contact
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Medical Emergency Contact
- Outdoor Lighting
- Police Emergency Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
State - 7.50%
Resort Fee - $50.00
admin - $100.00
Pet Fee - $400.00 - Tax Exempt
extra Boat Fee - $200.00 - Tax Exempt
Credit Card Fee - 5.00% - Tax Exempt
Check - $0.01 - Tax Exempt
Damage Insurance fee - $69.00
100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.cancelled) If you cancel within 30 to 60 days you will receive half, Less than 30 days zero refunded.
IF Monroe County Mandates no entry into the Keys for any reason Named Hurricane, Tornado, Covid19 ETC... you will receive a full refund with the exception of the admin fee.
Balance due 35 days before checking in unless pre arranged by Mike and or Suzy
If you would like to make additional payments prior to the 35 day due date please
Contact us and we can take manual payments.