- Satellite / Cable
Welcome to Vacation In The Keys
This property is currently not taking new bookings from Vacation in the Keys LLC or our Managers. The property owners have informed us the property is for sale and therefore have requested no new bookings at this time
Welcome to Vacation In The Keys
This property is currently not taking new bookings from Vacation in the Keys LLC or our Managers. The property owners have informed us the property is for sale and therefore have requested that we not make any new bookings at this time.
Current bookings are all recorded active bookings and will be honored.
This procedure happens from time to time as property owners and or investors transfer ownership and or management.
As always please feel free to call our office anytime with any questions or concerns for your booking status with Vacation In The Keys LLC.
Mike Hood -
Owner Vacation In The Keys
*No Contact Check-in
*COVID 19 Virus Note: To comply with social distancing concerns we offer our guest the following;
• We exceed local county Covid 19 cleaning and disinfection guidelines
• All our homes are Single family Private Luxury homes. No duplexes, Condo’s, Hotel Rooms.
• All offer private parking areas on site.
• All have coded door entry, you won’t need to meet to pick up or drop off dirty house keys.
• Our House cleaners are a Separate fully licensed and insured vacation rental cleaning company located here in the Keys. They were and are certified for COVID Protocol Best cleaning Service. Each home once cleaned and COVID Clean Certified by the cleaning company trained staff is reviewed and then locked to entry by anyone until you arrive.
• Unless you have a need or request for us to meet on site or enter the home, it’s yours to enjoy alone.
• In addition this home also has a PRIVATE Hot-Tub, Private gas Grill, Private Family Picnic Table
• The Pool is a resort size pool, the water is professionally cleaned 3 times a week and is has safe Chlorinated water. As per COVID protocol. We have plenty of space by the pool or at our Sandy area for sun lounging while social distancing!
Introducing our “ENDLESS SUMMER” (Unit E) home, with breathtaking views of Bonefish Bay waters and the Florida Keys eco-system at your front door you will feel you’re part of nature itself.
Any questions please ask, we look forward to you enjoying your Vacation In The Keys with us. here at Vaca Cove
Vacation Rental License # PLR-2019-00246 and DWE 5403935
“Endless Summer” as with all our other homes (total of 7) in this private retreat offer our guest a large 1980 sq. air conditioned private home that has 4 bedrooms, (2 br. w/king beds, 1 br.w/Queen, 1 br. w/2 Twins) and a sleeper sofa for extra guest. Modern kitchen includes granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and yes we have the blender! There are 5 flat screen TV's in the home and one blu ray player-50"LED in the living area, 32" in each bedroom.
With a fantastic waterfront large and exclusive pool area complete with lounge chairs, a little Palm Tree shad as needed and our exclusive Tiki Hut where you can relax and enjoy pool side cocktails with family and friends, your vacation oasis awaits.! A sandy area for the kids and adults to play in or relax is situated right next to our very well protected safe harbor, deep water dockage. We welcome all types and size boats, with only a 5 minute run time to either the Ocean or Gulf waters via Vaca Cut
This is truly a Family and Fisherman’s Paradise. Outdoor amenities include private hot tub for every home, covered parking for 3 vehicles, gas grill, bait freezer and fish cleaning table.
Any questions please ask, we look forward to you enjoying your Vacation In The Keys with us.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS....
1. Why no reviews on this listing?
2. Does VACA COVE charge for boat dockage?
3. Does VACA COVE limit the guest to only one boat?
4. Why not a private pool at VACA COVE?
5. Does every home at VACA COVE have a private Hot-Tub?
6. Can the dock at VACA Cove handle my 40’ or 48’ boat or my Sail Boat?
7. How far away is the pool and Tiki-Hut from the house?
8. Are you Waterfront at VACA COVE?
9. How far away is a public beach?
10. Can you safely kayak or paddleboard at VACA COVE?
11. Can you fish at VACA COVE?
12. Are weddings or events allowed?
This property has 4 bedrooms
12555 Overseas Highway
Standard Policy: For all cancellations, a $250 fee will be withheld by the property manager to cover admin fees and Credit card fees After that, the following refunds apply:
100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.cancelled) If you cancel within 30 to 60 days you will receive half, Less than 30 days zero refunded.
IF Monroe County Mandates no entry into the Keys for any reason Named Hurricane, Tornado, Covid19 ETC... you will receive a full refund with the exception of the admin fee.
50% Deposit at time of booking
Balance due 35 days before checking in unless pre arranged by Mike and or Suzy
If you would like to make additional payments prior to the 45 day due date please
Contact us and we can take manual payments.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Very clean and I liked the central location but the highway is a bit loud when trying to enjoy evenings on the deck. We never received a message about how to check in so I was nervous the whole drive from Miami and Mike wasn’t answering my messages. We were able to call once we arrived and someone did call us back right away with the code. The beds are very uncomfortable. But the pool and hot tub are great. Overall I feel like I overpaid but we still had a great time!
This is a nice location. Relatively close to city center Marathon (not walking but still minutes away.)There is a nice pool and hot tub. Great porch that looks over the water. Plenty of parking. Adequate kitchen utensils. It's especially great if you bring your own boat. All in all it was a very nice place.
Place was amazing. clean, well stocked, great location.
Mike was very quick to reply and helpful getting us everything for check in.
We appreciate the hospitality and look forward to staying again!!
Great place, spacious and well stocked. Liked having the BBQ grill. Loved using the kayaks and the guys enjoyed fishing.
Great place to stay, right on the water with plenty of space and scenery.
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com