- Housekeeper Optional
Welcome to Vacation In The Keys and our “Vaca Cove” a retreat of 7 Luxurious homes nestled along the open waters of Bonefish Bay.
Ask us how you can pay by check to avoid The 5% CC Fee Our Merchant automatically charges this when you use your CC so we prefer checks.
*No Contact Check-in
*COVID 19 Virus Note: To comply with social distancing concerns we offer our guest the following;
• We exceed local county Covid 19 cleaning and disinfection guidelines
• All our homes are Single family Private Luxury homes. No duplex’s, Condo’s, Hotel Rooms.
• All offer private parking areas on site.
• All have coded door entry, you won’t need to meet to pick up or drop off dirty house keys.
• Our House cleaners are a Separate fully licensed and insured vacation rental cleaning company located here in the Keys. They were and are certified for COVID Protocol Best cleaning Service. Each home once cleaned and COVID Clean Certified by the cleaning company trained staff is reviewed and then locked to entry by anyone until you arrive.
• Unless you have a need or request for us to meet on site or enter the home, it’s yours to enjoy alone.
• In addition this home also has a PRIVATE Hot-Tub, Private gas Grill, Private Family Picnic Table
• The Pool is a resort size pool, the water is professionally cleaned 3 times a week and is has safe Chlorinated water. As per COVID protocol. We have plenty of space by the pool or at our Sandy area for sun lounging while social distancing!
Introducing our “SEA FOREVER” (Unit B) home, with breath taking views of Bonefish Bay waters and the Florida Keys eco-system at your front door you will feel you’re part of nature itself.
Any questions please ask, 305 735 3636 we look forward to you enjoying your Vacation In The Keys with us.
Vacation Rental License # PLR-2019-00243 and DWE 5403935
“SEA FOREVER” as with all our other homes (total of 7) in this private retreat offer our guest a large 1980 sq. air conditioned private home that has 4 bedrooms, (2 br. w/king beds, 1 br.w/Queen, 1 br. w/2 Twins) and a sleeper sofa for extra guest. Modern kitchen includes granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and yes we have the blender! There are 5 flat screen TV's in the home and one blu ray player-50"LED in the living area, 32" in each bedroom.
With a fantastic waterfront large and exclusive pool area complete with lounge chairs, a little Palm Tree shad as needed and our exclusive Tiki Hut where you can relax and enjoy pool side cocktails with family and friends, your vacation oasis awaits.! A sandy area for the kids and adults to play in or relax is situated right next to our very well protected safe harbor, deep water dockage. We welcome all types and size boats, with only a 5 minute run time to either the Ocean or Gulf waters via Vaca Cut
This is truly a Family and Fisherman’s Paradise. Outdoor amenities include private hot tub for every home, covered parking for 3 vehicles, gas grill, bait freezer and fish cleaning table.
Any questions please ask, we look forward to you enjoying your Vacation In The Keys with us.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS....
1. Why no reviews on this listing?
2. Does VACA COVE charge for boat dockage?
3. Does VACA COVE limit the guest to only one boat?
4. Why not a private pool at VACA COVE?
5. Does every home at VACA COVE have a private Hot-Tub?
6. Can the dock at VACA Cove handle my 40’ or 48’ boat or my Sail Boat?
7. How far away is the pool and Tiki-Hut from the house?
8. Are you Waterfront at VACA COVE?
9. How far away is a public beach?
10. Can you safely kayak or paddleboard at VACA COVE?
11. Can you fish at VACA COVE?
12. Are weddings or events allowed?
This property has 4 bedrooms
12555 Overseas Highway
Standard Policy: For all cancellations, a $250 fee will be withheld by the property manager to cover admin fees and Credit card fees After that, the following refunds apply:
100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.cancelled) If you cancel within 30 to 60 days you will receive half, Less than 30 days zero refunded.
IF Monroe County Mandates no entry into the Keys for any reason Named Hurricane, Tornado, Covid19 ETC... you will receive a full refund with the exception of the admin fee.
50% Deposit at time of booking
Balance due 35 days before checking in unless pre arranged by Mike and or Suzy
If you would like to make additional payments prior to the 45 day due date please
Contact us and we can take manual payments.
Awesome location and wonderful hosts. Pool, dock and private jacuzzi are wonderful features. Great location for kids... they can fish and kayak right out the front door. We’ll be back.
Our family was here during Christmas we had an amazing time! We would absolutely recommend this home to anyone who will listen LOL The pool was perfect and heated! Seated Bar outside the pool wished there had been a TV by the bar for my husband and Brother in law to watch their sports...other than that we had no complaints whatsoever! The dock is so long it holds lots of boats! there was a sandy area for our children to build sandcastles. The home has everything you could need to cook your meals which saves money on restaurants! Book your stay here you will not be disappointed!
We needed a home because we had family coming into town and didn't have enough room in our home. Mike and Susie booked us last minute and was able to accomodate Our crew! We had an amazing time and would recommend this place to future family coming to stay in Marathon.
Mike and Suzy were great to work with! We had an awesome time and will definitely be back
Everyone and everything was great.
The property managers, Suzie and Mike Hood were wonderful! They made our stay there a very pleasant experience!
My family had a very relaxing vacation at this site We loved the pool! It was shared but it is really big so we felt like we had plenty of space and didn't mind sharing! our home had a private hot tub for our family only! The home itself is spacious. The managers were on point any questions we had were answered immediately. We will be back
This house was amazing. We all stayed in the houses for a wedding and was so great to all be together. The pool was nice to sit at and could fish off the dock. Highly recommend this property.
This property was in a great location with beautiful views! The space is great for families , the only thing I would recommend would be Outdoor TV We had a great time and would definitely come back!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com