ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS….
1. Why no reviews on this listing?
a. This is a new listing for this resort on VRBO/Home Away so only a few here,
however we do have several reviews listed below from our recent guest.
2. Does VACA COVE charge for boat dockage?
a. No Fees or Charge for Boat or Trailer Storage for the first boat per house rented. Included is also water and electric at the dock.
3. Does VACA COVE limit the guest to only one boat?
a. Nope we just need to know ahead of your arrival if possible, 2nd or 3rd boats
per home rented will be billed the flat rate of $200 per boat this will also include
trailer storage if needed.
4. Why not a private pool at VACA COVE?
a. Have you seen what people call private pools in the keys! Most are no bigger
than the average hot-tub!
5. Does every home at VACA COVE have a private Hot-Tub?
a. YES every home has a private Hot-Tub for our guest to enjoy.
6. Can the dock at VACA Cove handle my 40’ or 48’ boat or my Sail Boat?
a. YES with no problem VACA COVE has over 250’ continuous running feet of all
deep water dockage that’s all within the very well protected waters known as
b. VACA COVE also has Fresh Water on the dock also 20, 30, and 50 Amp
electric service at the dock.
7. How far away is the pool and Tiki-Hut from the house?
a. Depending on the home you choose at VACA COVE it would be just a few
steps to at the most about a 1 minute stroll along the waters of Bonefish Bay to
our Resort size pool and Tiki-Hut.
8. Are you Waterfront at VACA COVE?
a. YES all 7 luxury homes at VACA COVE are situated so they are facing the open
waters of Bonefish Bay a protected area of the Florida Keys and its Eco-System
will right off your front porch for you to overlook with morning coffee.
9. How far away is a public beach?
a. From VACA COVE is only 2 miles to Curry Hammock State Park and only 3
miles to Sombrero Beach.
10. Can you safely kayak or paddleboard at VACA COVE?
a. YES weather you bring your own or rent from us our guest can enjoy some of
the best and most peaceful kayaking and paddle boarding right in at our front
door! You will enjoy the waters of Bonefish Bay the wandering mangrove lined
paths are perfect for safe exploring.
11. Can you fish at VACA COVE?
a. YES some of the best dock fishing is right here at VACA COVE you can fish for
several species of snapper, barracuda, snook and more.
12. Are weddings or events allowed?
a. YES we will need to know well in advance but VACA COVE can host Weddings
and other special events.
IF this didn’t answer your question just ask
Vacation Rental License # PLR-2019-00246 and DWE 5403935